This set of giraffe skin pattern papers consists of jpg and png files which you can add to your students online work, or use them as background images.
Clipart is an engaging way to add a bit of fun to your task cards and worksheets
You can use clipart anywhere but most teachers are adding them directly onto student worksheets or digital work:
- On Google Slides: Insert Image, then select the image to place it on the slide.
- On Seesaw: Open the student assignment and choose Edit. Then touch the camera & choose upload. Select the sticker image from your camera roll (on the iPad) or folder.
- YES, each volume or bundle purchase is for one single user only. Please honor this by purchasing more than one license if you’d like to share with a friend. Thank you.
- YES, my clipart be printed on printable sticker paper and used "the old fashioned way" of peel-and-stick.
- YES, my clipart can be used in ANY online learning platform that benefits the success and growth of student learning. (I.E. - Microsoft Team, Google Classroom, Seesaw, Canvas, etc.)
- NO, my clipart may not be used in your own personal logo, website/blog design, or an advertisement on social media.
- NO, you may not claim my clipart as your own.
- NO, you may not sell or redistribute my clipart in any way.
This is for use by one teacher in one classroom. If you would like to share with your colleagues, PLEASE purchase a multiple license. Thank you :)